Every now and then, some topics will be written and discussed in this section. Most of them anecdotal, fun some of them more scientific based with a lot of references and links for background research. All texts are always work in progress, initially written in English and are open for discussions and changes.
Table of contents
- Book and audio book recommendations
- Fundraising Pitch decks, a structure approach
- Raising money, the maze of decision making in VC
- 10 skills you need as a VC
- Human interactions between founders, Business Angel, Venture Capital and Private Equity
- On leadership, hiring, vision, mission
- Focus, perseverance, consistency, patience
- Beating or beeing the Gorilla
- Blue pill or red pill?
- Social Media Links (Archive)
You can subscribe for free using a current feed aggregator. A list of current feed readers is available, many of them are free of charge and even current browser or email clients can manage feeds.